The 8th Installment Status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 has been released and the Status of Kist can be checked from the official website pmkisan.gov.in. Find list PMKSNY Online Registration for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th Installment at the official website.
Status for 8th Installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
This official Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was started in the year 2019. Since the outbreak of Covid-19 in the country, the Indian government started highlighting the benefits of the PM Kishan scheme Yojana for the installment 7th and 8th. Now, the farmers can log on to the website of PM Kisan (www.pmkisan.gov.in) and apply for the benefits of pm kisan scheme by registering with their mobile number. Once that is done, the individuals can link their bank accounts.
To make the things even easier and quicker for small and marginal farmers they can directly head over to the official website and then verify their application status. Moreover, farmers can check for their name in the PM Kisan beneficiary list and follow the steps below to avail it.
PM Kisan Status Check 2021: Detailed Steps
PM Kisan beneficiary status can be checked in the month of August 2021, as at that time the next installment from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana will be released. As per the latest news about PM Kisan Yojana, the beneficiary list of crore farmers are being prepared. By the next month the 8th and the 9th Installments will be directly paid to the farmers bank account.
Below are the steps that you can follow to check for their Kist status of 8th Installment in 2021.
- Go to official website (pmkisan.nic.in)
- Head over to the farmers section.
- Now, click on the Beneficiary status option.
- Now, you can retrieve your State -wise Beneficiary List by providing details like Aadhar Number, Account Number and Mobile Number.
- Once done, click on Get Data to get your Pradhan Mantri Kisan Beneficiary Status from the Official PM Kisan Scheme.
Note: The PM Kisan Yojana for the 8th Installment 2021 can only be checked on the Pradhan Mantri official website. Websites other than officials can’t provide correct data.
To make this easier for beneficiary farmers, the Government of India has also launched the PM Kisan App that can be downloaded from the play store or app store. The app has all the features that are available on the website like checking PMKSNY Kist and other information can also be found there.
Do read our article on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana in detail here!
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Beneficiary List 2021 Online Check
You can also find more information about this Yojana by checking state government websites. For now you can look for West Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh and other states details online.
If you are someone who has problems using the internet, then you can call the 1800115526 toll-free number to get more details about your beneficiary status.
Below is the step to check details as per district of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh and other states details, block, and village details can be found here!
- Go to the official website.
- Now, click on Beneficiary List (marked in Red color)
- Here you will get the option to fill in the details like – state name, district and sub district, Block, and Village.
- Once done, click on Get Report to proceed.
- Now you can find the status of Payment for all the installments by the Government.
- You can take a print out of it by pressing the Ctrl + P button on your keyboard.
PM Kisan Beneficiary State Wise Payment Status List
The updated Beneficiary Farmer List has been published on the official website for the month of August. You can check the State-wise total beneficiary list and Payment status for the same.
|State/ UT Name||Total Registered Beneficiaries||Payment Success|
|ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS||17,280||16,229|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||1,207,384||897,353|
|Dadra And Nagar HaveliDaman And Diu||15,011||9,932|
Now, you know the process for checking the status and filling up the registration form for farmer registration is pretty simple. However, keep in mind that your payment will only be released if your details are up to date like Aadhar Card, Bank Account No and most importantly IFSC code. These are the mandatory details required for DBT Transfer.\
NOTE – It is highly recommended to the farmers to fill in their details accurately (double check before submitting details).
How to link or Update Aadhaar Number?
The steps for linking or updating aadhar number for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Financial Assistance Yojana is simple, follow the steps below to link your aadhar number:
- Login into your Bank Account that has an internet banking facility enabled.
- Now, look for the section where it says check / update Aadhar Card details.
- Here enter your 12-digit aadhar card number.
- Finally, click on Submit Button and click on verify.
Now, you have successfully linked your Aadhar Number with your Bank Account.
How to Check PM Kisan Aadhar Link Status Online
There are times when your aadhar card may not have been linked with your bank account even after a successful message is shown. This is usually because there may be chances when you hit the submit button the server running in the background may have stopped for some time and resulted in unexpected error.
Here, i’ll show you how you can check the status of PM Kisan Aadhar Link Status online:
- Go to the Official Website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021.
- Here select your State, District, Sub-District, Block, Village, Aadhar No. and Fill in the captcha code and finally click on Search button to proceed.
- Once all details are verified your account dashboard will open.
- Now, you can check the status of your Aadhar Card whether it is linked or not.
After following the above steps you didn’t receive your payments in your bank account you can check the updated PM Kisan Rejected List 2021. Read further to check the Rejected List for PM Farmers Scheme.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Rejected List Status 2021
The PM Kisan Rejected List has been published on the official website, where you just need to select State, District, Sub-District, and Village to find the data. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website.
- Now, click on Dashboard under Payment Success section.
- Here, select your State, District, Sub-District, and Village.
- Now, click on Show button.
- Now, head over to Online registration status.
- Here, you will get your Payment, Rejected, Accepted or pending details status as below.